Regina soprano moved to Winnipeg to improve her vocals and has earned rosy results By: Holly Harris, Winnipeg Free Press-March 21, 2017
New arts centre coming up in Garden City By: Ligia Braidotti, Winnipeg Free Press-March 20, 2017
Hola Musica classes at the Manitoba Conservatory of Music and Arts Feb. 04, 2017 - Feb. 11, 2017 - Feb. 18, 2017 - Feb. 25, 2017 - Mar. 04, 2017 - Mar. 11, 2017 - Mar. 18, 2017 - Mar. 25, 2017
It’s time to register for Winter Classes & Workshops at the Portage & District Arts Centre Jan. 23, 2017 - Mar. 25, 2017
Canadian Museum For Human Rights
App Deadline: 26 / 03 / 2017
App Deadline: 27 / 03 / 2017
For anyone who believes in the future of agriculture, Farmers Edge is the place to work. We are a global leader in precision agriculture and independent data management solutions – our entire team is passionate about agriculture and is relentless in our pursuit of success for each and every one of our growers. Our approach to customer service is partnership – we take our cue from our growers. And we continually strive to find the best solutions delivered in the best way possible. To be on the leading edge of agriculture, you need to work for Farmers Edge.
Position: Communications Officer
Location: Winnipeg Corporate Office, 1470 Willson Place
Permanent Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
The Communication Officer’s role is to ensure that Farmers Edge puts forth a constant and consistent message that supports the brand in a positive way. This includes using existing methods as well as searching out new ones to get the Company’s brand message to the target audience. This role requires a high energy individual who is relentless in achieving
success. Problem solving requires creativity and ingenuity.
Duties may include the following:
- Facilitate the writing and production of corporate communications pieces;
- Actively manage the corporate website and social media platforms;
- Facilitate stakeholder interactions, including outreach activities, corporate sponsorships and partnerships;
- Support the preparation of presentations and briefings for stakeholder meetings;
- Work with the press and supply written content for news and feature articles;
- Arrange interviews with expert spokespeople; speak at conferences; prepare and submit applications for industry awards;
- Responsible for specific internal/employee communications;
- Those services reasonably related the performance of the foregoing duties; and
- Such further and other duties and responsibilities as may from time to time be assigned by an officer of Farmer’s Edge.
Education and Experience:
- College diploma or university degree in communications or journalism and/or 2 years equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Knowledge of trends in the industry including all aspects of social media.
Farmers Edge offers a very competitive compensation package. Salary dependent on qualifications and skill.
SUBMIT RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Include Job Title in Email Subject Line
Deadline: March 31, 2015
Application deadline: 31 / 03 / 2015