Regina soprano moved to Winnipeg to improve her vocals and has earned rosy results By: Holly Harris, Winnipeg Free Press-March 21, 2017
New arts centre coming up in Garden City By: Ligia Braidotti, Winnipeg Free Press-March 20, 2017
Hola Musica classes at the Manitoba Conservatory of Music and Arts Feb. 04, 2017 - Feb. 11, 2017 - Feb. 18, 2017 - Feb. 25, 2017 - Mar. 04, 2017 - Mar. 11, 2017 - Mar. 18, 2017 - Mar. 25, 2017
It’s time to register for Winter Classes & Workshops at the Portage & District Arts Centre Jan. 23, 2017 - Mar. 25, 2017
Canadian Museum For Human Rights
App Deadline: 26 / 03 / 2017
App Deadline: 27 / 03 / 2017
Coach Access Programs for Small Non-profits | Winter 2017
January 17, 2017, March 29, 2017
ACI Manitoba is proud to offer our organizational members and 245 McDermot co-workers the chance to participate in our Coach Access Program for Small Non-Profits in winter 2017.
The Coach Access Program for Small Non-Profits provides you with access to professionals to receive personalized, one-on-one coaching in the following areas:
- Grant writing for organizations (all artistic disciplines) with Gerry Atwell
- Financial management for organizations with Cheryl Baldwin
- General non-profit management including board governance with Cheryl Baldwin
- Organizational assessment and planning with Douglas Riske
Dates: Jan 17–March 29, 2017 (various)
Location: ACI Manitoba third floor offices, 245 McDermot Avenue, Winnipeg
Subsidized Fee: $30/hour for organizational members and 245 McDermot co-workers only–no rural discounts apply. Coaching sessions must be prepaid at least 4 days in advance.
Sessions with Coaches Cheryl Baldwin and Gerry Atwell are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Sessions with Douglas Riske are available first to members who sign up for the March 2 seminar.
Rural members and people with motor challenges may participate via live videoconference.
Book your session by phone or in person only:
- 204-927-ARTS (2787) or 1-866-802-1104 toll free in Manitoba
- In –person - third floor offices, 245 McDermot Avenue during regular business hours, 9:30 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.
For more information contact Carol Finlay firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation, Rescheduling and Substitutions Policy for Coaching Sessions
- A minimum of 3 days’ notice is required to cancel a coaching session without penalty.
- When notice has been received to cancel a coaching session at least 3 days in advance, the session will be rescheduled or refunded. Rescheduling is subject to coach availability and is at the discretion of the coach.
- Exceptional circumstances such as sudden illness or family emergencies may be considered for cancellations. Proof may be required.
- Substitutions may be allowed for regularly scheduled coaching sessions. Please check with the coach first. Some exceptions may apply for funded program participants.
- ACI Manitoba reserves the right to make final decisions regarding cancellations, rescheduling and substitutions.