Regina soprano moved to Winnipeg to improve her vocals and has earned rosy results By: Holly Harris, Winnipeg Free Press-March 21, 2017
New arts centre coming up in Garden City By: Ligia Braidotti, Winnipeg Free Press-March 20, 2017
Hola Musica classes at the Manitoba Conservatory of Music and Arts Feb. 04, 2017 - Feb. 11, 2017 - Feb. 18, 2017 - Feb. 25, 2017 - Mar. 04, 2017 - Mar. 11, 2017 - Mar. 18, 2017 - Mar. 25, 2017
It’s time to register for Winter Classes & Workshops at the Portage & District Arts Centre Jan. 23, 2017 - Mar. 25, 2017
Canadian Museum For Human Rights
App Deadline: 26 / 03 / 2017
App Deadline: 27 / 03 / 2017
Arts specific management training is at the core of what we do at ACI Manitoba, as we believe that career strategy and business skill development are key to helping artists sustain themselves both creatively and financially.
We provide a variety of training targeted to either individual artists or those working at arts & cultural organizations. For a full listing of our current courses, please visit the workshops & courses page.
Progressive organizations view training and development as an investment rather than an expense to create a work environment that values learning and continuous improvement.
Well-planned and focused training can:
- improve productivity, efficiency and profitability
- increase employee motivation and lower turnover
- develop employee skills to meet future organizational needs
Train more. Do more. Save more.
Your needs are important. That's why you deserve world-class training & development. Tell us your needs, and we'll provide you with a solution. From assessment, to design, and finally implementation, we deliver expertise – enabling you to grow your business AND your people.
ACI Manitoba reserves the right to cancel or postpone any event where a minimum registration level has not been met. Participants registered for an event that is cancelled by ACI Manitoba will receive a full refund.
Registrants may cancel up to one week before the event to receive a full refund. No refunds will be issued to registrants who cancel within one week of the event start date. No refunds will be issued for registrants who do not attend.
Substitute participants are allowed in most cases, but not all. Please check with us ahead of time if you wish to send a substitute participant by calling 204-927-2787.
Cancellation, Rescheduling and Substitutions Policy for Coaching Sessions
- A minimum of 3 days’ notice is required to cancel a coaching session without penalty.
- When notice has been received to cancel a coaching session at least 3 days in advance, the session will be rescheduled or refunded. Rescheduling is subject to coach availability and is at the discretion of the coach.
- Exceptional circumstances such as sudden illness or family emergencies may be considered for cancellations. Proof may be required.
- Substitutions may be allowed for regularly scheduled coaching sessions. Please check with the coach first. Some exceptions may apply for funded program participants.
- ACI Manitoba reserves the right to make final decisions regarding cancellations, rescheduling and substitutions.
ACI Manitoba will make every effort to provide a distance learning option for our rural members whenever possible. However, we cannot be responsible for technical problems due to failed or low-speed internet connections, or interruptions in service. We recommend that anyone participating in a workshop or course using Skype or distance learning has a headset microphone and has a hard-wired internet connection. We also recommend scheduling a test with us beforehand.